You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 01-03-2015
Here are some tips to change your child's diet:
1. Be an example! They need to see mommy and daddy eating healthy and be taught why.
2. While the ultimate goal is to eliminate all dairy and white sugar from your child's diet, lets be realistic and gradually move in that direction. Slowly cut back on amounts of the "bad stuff".
3. Maybe set a goal that they eat 2 vegetables and 1 fruit before they get their "non-nutritive" snack.
4. Keep in mind that there may actually be foods that your child actually doesn't like so try to find alternatives.
5. Be sure they drink enough water and steer clear of fruit juices.
Stay the course and gradually over time, you'll get there! Remember, Rome wasnt built in a day!
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.